Gearing Down refers to one thing....RETIREMENT.
Retirement in terms of selling, passing it onto the younger generation, or dividing into acreages.
In reading this you are probably one of these individuals:
- who no longer wants to farm due to health issues or age
- the kids are grown and moved away
- want to spend time with the spouse and travel
But...you don't know how to make it HAPPEN:
YOU NEED TO:
- sell the land
- still put food on the table
- meet all the outstanding expenses
- sell the machinery/stock
- become debt free
- THE LIST GOES ON
WHAT ARE THE OPTIONS:
- sell or give to younger generation
- sell it as one property
- break up the farm into acreages
- take a loss
- stay farming
- ___________________ (you fill in the blank)
- Is there another option?
Call me at 1-403-888-7775 and let me help you make the best choice for you and your family.